Who We Are
1. Housing for people with disability
2. Inclusion in the community
How we will fulfill our Purpose
- Effective wealth, asset management and sustained growth.
- Effective asset allocation over the long term.
- Maintaining charitable status and all related compliance requirements.
- Remaining aware and contemporary with the dynamic disability sector.
- Going beyond what is possible within the constraints of NDIS funded organisations.
- Operational excellence and efficiency.
- Achieve excellence in governance and stewardship.
- Expertise in wealth* management, asset investment, property development and philanthropic areas.
- Seek and implement expertise that is required to make informed decisions about asset investment, property development and philanthropic activities
- A long-term sustainable organisation and growth perspective, with a focus on aiming for, and fulfilling, our objectives.
- Achieve objectives through innovation, creative planning and action.
- Evidence-based approach to identifying and fulfilling need, which is guided by:
- the voice of people with disability;
- effective modelling, forecasting and monitoring;
- research in relevant areas relating to disability.